Vegan chocolate muffins
Serving size: 12 muffins
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
- 60g coconut oil
- 250ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 tbsp maple syrup
- 135g Classic Chocolate Fugo (1.5 pouches)
- 2 heaped tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 60g dark chocolate (chopped into chunks)
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Place the coconut oil in a large bowl and melt over a saucepan of boiling water or in the microwave.
- Once melted, add the milk to the same bowl along with the vinegar, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Sift in the Classic Chocolate Fugo, baking powder, and bicarbonate of soda. Mix well.
- Then, stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Transfer mixture between 12 muffin cases in a muffin tin.
- Bake for around 20 minutes, or until a skewer/toothpick comes out clean.