Protein Chocolate Brownies
Ingredients for Batter:
- 100 g of flour
- 50 g of Classic Chocolate Fugo
- 100 g soft dates, pitted
- 250 ml of almond milk
- 2 heaping tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa nibs
- 1 pinch of salt
- Blend the dates and plant milk in a blender.
- Add the Classic Chocolate Fugo, flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and blend until a smooth consistency is attained.
- Stir in some chopped chocolate, peanut butter, nuts or berries (optional).
- Add the batter to a greased ovenproof container
- Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes, depending on how moist you like your brownies.
- Carefully remove the hot tray and let it cool down or enjoy them hot!