lOW SUGAR banana bread
Serving size: 1 smoothie
Preparation time: 5-7 minutes
- 3 medium (over)ripe bananas for the batter (300g)
- 1 medium (over)ripe banana for the middle of the bread( 100g)
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour (125g)
- Half pouch of Original Fugo (45g)
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder (28g)
- 100 ml of almond milk
- 10 soft dates, pitted
- 1 pinch of salt
- Add pitted dates, plant milk, and 3 bananas to a food processor (or mash well with a fork).
- Add the batter to a greased ovenproof baking tin. Peel your last banana. A banana that is nice and long works best. Dump it in the center of the tin, right on top of the batter.
- Bake everything at 180 degrees Celsius for about 25-30 minutes.
- Let the loaf cool down completely before removing from the baking dish.
- Cut into pieces and serve plain or with nut butter or jam on top.