High pROTEIN BREAD
Serving size: 14 slices
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Baking time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 little bag of yeast
- 300 grams of Original Fugo Powder (3 pouches)
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour (125g)
- Half pouch of Original Fugo (45g)
- 200 grams of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Lukewarm 300 ml of water
- Fill a measuring cup with 300 ml of water and add the yeast.
- Stir the water till the yeast resolves.
- Leave the cup and get the 200 gram of wheat flour and the 300 gram of Original Fugo Shake and put it in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the salt above the bowl and mix it. If it’s mixed well, you can add the measuring cup into the bowl.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes long till it feels not sticky anymore.
- Put the dough ball back into the bowl and cover it up with foil or a warm wet cloth (not soaking wet) and put the bowl in a warm place. Leave the dough alone for an hour and go have some fun.
- (1 hour later) Knead the dough some more and make whichever shape you want, please keep in mind the bread is a grower, not a shower. If it reaches its final form, leave it for half an hour and preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Place the dough with baking paper underneath on the baking tray and bake it for 25-30 minutes.
- Enjoy! 14 slices of High Protein bread:)